10 steps to incorporating in the United Kingdom
Healy Consultants assists our Client to incorporate in the United Kingdom through 10 steps and they are listed below.
- Healy Consultants discusses our Client’s requirements and highlights i) any potential licensing requirements and ii) whether any changes to the model articles of association are advisable;
- Our team of experts will draft a detailed engagement plan for our Clients, detailing by week every step towards engagement completion. This is to optimize work transparency and settle our Client’s expectations;
- After making sure all of the documents are in order and the company name is available, Healy Consultants will complete the application form IN01;
- After doing so, Healy Consultants will file the incorporation and business registration applications with the Companies House;
- Healy Consultants will also contact HMRC and register for VAT and PAYE. These two registrations can take place simultaneously;
- Healy Consultants will also help to sign up for employer’s liability insurance;
- Within one week of submitting the relevant documents, the company will be incorporated. Following approval, we immediately email our Client with the certificate of incorporation and company extract;
- Once incorporated, the company can apply to apply for a corporate bank account. With Healy Consultants’ help, you need not have to travel to do so;
- If required, Healy Consultants can assist Clients to find business premises and recruit local and expatriate staff by placing advertising campaigns in local publications. Additionally, Healy Consultants can also guide Clients through navigating the regulatory environment and obtaining the necessary licenses in UK;
- The process of registering a UK company is now complete. Healy consultants will courier a full company kit to our Client and it includes i) the original corporate documents ii) unopened bank correspondence and iii) a feedback form.
Documents required for incorporation
Documents required include i) company name, address and business activity ii) details of director and secretary iii) share capital and shareholder details iv) details of the persons with significant control and v) standard industry classification (SIC code).