Business Continuity in 2022
Businesses around the world are devising strategies to mitigate the impact of the current COVID-19 pandemic sweeping the world, including the severe economic fallout. Healy Consultants will be happy to assist our Clients during this challenging time, helping ensure business continuity while managing their cashflow and bottom line.
How we can help
Since 2003, Healy Consultants has been helping multinational Clients start up and grow their businesses. In that time, we have assisted our Clients successfully manage the impacts of i) the 2004 Asian financial crisis ii) SARS and iii) the 2009 global financial crash. Our track record is second to none.
Our experienced teams can help our multinational Clients in the following ways:
- Global Marketing Services – during the COVID-19 crisis, many companies are realising the value of digitalisation. We assist Clients establish an impactful online presence by i) building their business website ii) launching search engine advertising campaigns iii) offering online copywriting services iv) creating media campaigns and v) managing audio-visual production. By driving traffic to your webpage, we can assist your company achieve more sales and contacts;
- Business turnaround Services – Healy Consultants Group assists companies with strategy planning to improve business performance. Our tailored corporate restructuring plans are designed to maximise efficiencies and cut costs;
- E-commerce Business Solutions – Because of coronavirus, the power, potential and reach of e-commerce has never been greater. As an e-commerce business in our own right, Healy Consultants understands how to digitally enhance global trading activities. Our Client services in this area include i) opening international merchant accounts ii) providing digital marketing services iii) providing global virtual offices and iv) supply chain management;
- Business set up support services – To minimise cost and save time, Clients can outsource business support needs to Healy Consultants Group. Examples of our services include i) employee payroll ii) quarterly VAT or GST filings and iii) monthly book-keeping & accounting;
- Buy/Sell Company – Healy Consultants Group can help our Clients buy or sell a business, matching the right buyer to the right business at the right price.
Our approach to business continuity
With countries around the world in lock-down, global travel is almost impossible at this time. Since 2003, Healy Consultants has been assisting with the full range of business set up and support services without our Client needing to travel. Never has this been more valuable than during the current global restrictions.
Find out how we can help your business survive, and even thrive, during these unprecedented times of economic turmoil.