10 steps to getting a corporate credit card in 2021
- Our Client settles fees and signs Healy Consultants’ engagement letter, and Healy Consultants collects required bank account documents from our Client, prior to the credit card registration;
- Healy Consultants liaises with the bank to determine the best credit card options for our Client. This will be based on our Clients’ i) credit score ii) annual credit card fee, our iii) Clients bank account/ income statement status;
- Healy Consultants will arrange a skype or phone meeting with our Clients discussing the credit card possibilities;
- In order to obtain a credit card, in some cases, banks will not require our Clients to have an account with them. However, if required, Healy Consultants’ banking team will be happy to open a corporate bank account on behalf of our Client;
- Once a decision has been reached, our bank account opening team will fill out the necessary credit card registration forms for Client signature and courier a return;
- Usually, banks will require supporting due diligence documents. Healy Consultants will inform our Client of the requirements and request for them to be sent over;
- Where possible, Healy Consultants will make arrangements with the bank to prevent our Clients from having to travel;
- Once Healy Consultants received the credit card, our team will courier the credit card to our Client. However, Clients may choose to get their card sent directly to them;
- If the Client requires internet banking services, Healy Consultants will be happy to assist our Client with the application process;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers all documents to our Client’s preferred international address, containing the credit card, credit card details, registration documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey.
It is important our Clients are aware of their personal and corporate tax obligations in their country of residence and domicile; and they will fulfill those obligations annually. Let us know if you need Healy Consultants’ help to clarify your annual reporting obligations.