Hungary employment and residence visas
EU nationals are not required to apply for a visa for entry into Hungary. Citizens of other countries will be required to obtain a visa, if they wish to work and live in the country. Healy Consultants offers this service to our Clients for €3,950. Please note that visa application fee can be different based on your country of origin. The following visa will available to our Clients:
- An entrepreneur will be required to obtain a work visa, specifically for the purpose of self-employment;
- Documents required will include i) valid passport ii) proof of Hungary company formation and iii) business plan.
- All non-EU individuals will be required to obtain a work visa, specifically for the purpose of employment;
- Documents required will be i) a work permit issued by the Hungary county employment agency and ii) valid passport and iii) proof of Hungary business incorporation;
- Please note, the employer is required to apply for the work permit on the employee’s behalf.
- This visa is issued for 90 days either for the purpose of tourism or business;
- Documents required will include i) valid passport ii) travel health insurance and iii) documents declaring the purpose of visit.
Summary of costs
|Visa fee||Depends on country of origin and visa type||Hungary Embassy|
|Healy Consultants fee||3,950||Healy Consultants|