Hong Kong corporate brokerage account
A Hong Kong brokerage account is one of the most popular brokerage accounts preferred by our global Clients. The city state has a robust stock exchange market characterized by high transaction volumes and strong revenues. The following information will help you to determine whether a brokerage account in Hong Kong fulfills your business objectives.
Brokerage account in Hong Kong
Hong Kong has a large pool of experienced brokers who provide excellent trading support across a range of services to support brokerage accounts. Healy Consultants works closely with these providers to ensure our Clients secure the best corporate brokerage accounts feasible.
Hong Kong is an excellent jurisdiction for international traders for a brokerage account because:
- Provides international traders with access to Asian, US and UK markets;
- Permits Clients to trade on the Hong Kong stock exchange as well as Shenzhen and Shanghai stock exchanges;
- Clients may additionally trade with other stock exchanges across Asia including i) Singapore, ii) Malaysia, iii) Indonesia, iv) Thailand, v) Philippines, vi) Japan, and vii) Australia;
- Hong Kong is a secure, reputable and well-regulated financial center with banks closely governed and supervised by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
Hong Kong Brokerage providers offer a range of services including:
- Equities Trading in HK and regionally;
- Optimal Cash Accounts;
- Margin Trading Accounts;
- FX and Futures Margin Trading options;
- Daily and weekly updates;
- Securities Borrowing and Lending;
- IPO Private Placement;
- Funds and Unit Trusts;
- Fixed Income Investments;
- Company research and sector focus reports.
A Hong Kong corporate brokerage account is advantageous because:
- Clients enjoy exemptions from stamp duty on shares in exchange traded funds;
- Availability of topnotch easily-navigable automated internet trading platforms;
- There is no minimum deposit or balance required;
- Clients can manage both individual or joint investments remotely by a single login;
- Clients can easily buy and sell securities in global markets.
Other considerations when opening a Hong Kong corporate brokerage account include:
- Clients must ensure that their preferred provider uses advanced security technology and security measure to protect confidential account information;
- Hong Kong brokerage account may be subject to the following charges: i) Brokerage Commissions ii) Data fees iii) Stock transfer charges and iv) Value-added services such as charges for real-time price quotes and research tools, interest rates for margin loans and management fees for discretionary accounts.
Healy Consultants Fees
Our fee to assist you open a brokerage account in Hong Kong amounts to US$3,950 and includes:
- Contacting the relevant Hong Kong banks providing brokerage accounts and providing you with a list for your consideration;
- Preparing a quality business plan detailing your interest for a Hong Kong corporate brokerage account;
- Healy Consultants completing all account opening forms on your behalf and presenting the same for your signature;
- Preparing and submitting a quality application to the bank together with i) company corporate documents and ii) account signatories’ due diligence.