International banking

Offshore banking

For over a decade, Healy Consultants has been assisting our Clients to open corporate and personal bank accounts in several countries all over the world.

Click on the links below to read more about Healy Consultants’ offshore banking services.

  • Foreign corporate bank accounts without a local company and no travel

    Without the need for a local entity, foreign companies can open international corporate bank accounts in trading countries like Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, South Africa, Japan, Nigeria, Mozambique and Ghana. This flexibility enables foreign entrepreneurs to conduct business with local Clients and suppliers without the burden of incorporating a local company. We will be pleased to help our Clients efficiently open an international corporate bank account for a fee of US$3,950. A sample of banking options follows:

     European banking optionsOther banking options
    Banking solutions
    • Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

      • Where can I bank safely?
        Healy Consultants offers International banking solutions in highly reputed global banks like HSBC, , CitibankStandard CharteredANZ, Barclays, Commonwealth etc.
      • Can your firm provide bank account opening services for foreign corporations?
        Yes. Our firm specializes in Global Business Banking for foreign corporations. Our firm has a wealth of experience and till date, enjoys a 100% account opening record.
      • What kind of international banking needs of commercial businesses does Healy Consultants assist with?
        We help our Clients open corporate accounts and get access to facilities like credit and debit cards, ATM cards, cheque books etc. We also, provides assistance with various global business banking services like merchant accounts, brokerage accounts, trade and corporate finance, mortgages etc.
      • Can I open a bank account without traveling?
        In countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Czech Republic and Switzerland, banking solutions for foreign companies will not require any travel.
      • How does International Banking work?
        International Corporate Banking, essentially, allows your company to conduct business with its overseas Clients. Your foreign Client can make payments in your international business account which, during remittance, will save you money on foreign exchange.
      • How can I access my business account internationally?
        Our international banking service includes internet banking for a foreign business. The Client, consequently, will be able to access their company funds online.
      • Can I access Internet Banking for International payments?
        Yes. Internet banking facilities are available with all our International corporate banking solutions.
      • Is banking online safe for foreign transactions?
        Yes. Our firm works only with banks whose international corporate banking service is highly reputable and trusted. We, therefore, can assure our Clients of the privacy of their transactions.
      • Can International online banking help my small company?
        International SME banking makes it easier for a small company to expand their operations by making it easier to deal with potential global Clientele and business partners.
  • Offshore corporate bank accounts without travel

    For international companies, Healy Consultants assists our Clients open an international corporate bank account in every offshore jurisdiction in the world. Offshore banking locations include Singapore, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Jersey, Labuan, Mauritius, Switzerland, South Africa, Caribbean, and Latvia. We will be pleased to help our Clients efficiently open an offshore international corporate banking account for a fee of US$2,950. A sample of offshore banking options follows:

    Banking solutions
    • Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

      • What is offshore banking?
        Offshore corporate banking implies setting up a business bank account in a country other than the company’s place of domicile.
      • How to open a corporate account for an offshore company?
        We specialize in opening bank accounts for non-resident company. We enjoy a 100% account opening record and we charge a fee of US $2,950. Our Client will not be required to travel to the country to complete the process.
      • What are offshore bank account opening requirements?
        An offshore service provider will require some due diligence documents to ascertain the existence of the Client’s company. Next, the Client will have to deposit the requisite minimum balance to complete the process. Both these steps will be carried out by Healy Consultants on behalf of the Client.
      • How does an offshore banking account help my business?
        An offshore business bank account allows you to take advantage of the tax rebates and deal with your local Clients in that jurisdiction.
      • Will an offshore company bank account affect my business reputation?
        No. Healy Consultants offers our Clients access to offshore banking services in highly reputable jurisdictions. None of the countries in the above list is blacklisted.
      • Is a corporate offshore account safe?
        Yes. Our firm works only with banks whose offshore banking services for corporate entities are highly reputable and trusted. We, therefore, can assure our Clients of the privacy of their transactions.
      • Why do most of your Clients open an offshore bank account?
        Offshore banking solutions makes it easier for companies to expand their operations by making it easier to deal with potential global Clientele and business partners.
      • Where can I open an offshore account with onshore features?
        Offshore banking solutions in St. Vincent, Singapore, Mauritius, Seychelles, Latvia and Belize offer the same services as an onshore account.
      • Is internet banking for offshore accounts available?
        Offshore online banking is available with all the aforementioned banks.
  • African corporate bank accounts without travel

    Healy Consultants can open a local corporate bank account with a top 5 bank for a foreign company in trading countries in Africa like Tanzania, South Africa, Nigeria, Mozambique, Kenya, Dubai, Egypt and Morocco. Many of our Clients use a local corporate bank account to receive payments and pay suppliers without the need to register a local company. Our fee for this service will be US$4,950.

  • Advantages and disadvantages of an international corporate bank account

    • Advantages

      1. Pay foreign suppliers in the same currency;
      2. Receive sales receipts from foreign customers faster;
      3. Minimise global bank charges;
      4. Facilitate global letters of credit;
      5. Better interest rates.
    • Disadvantages

      1. It is difficult to open an international corporate banking account;
      2. Often the foreign banks request local company incorporation, increasing costs;
      3. The majority of global banks require proof of local business.

    It is important our Clients are aware of their personal and corporate tax obligations in their country of residence and domicile and they will fulfill those obligations annually. Let us know if you need Healy Consultants’ help to clarify your annual reporting obligations.

  • Preferred global banks

    Healy Consultants introduces Clients to internationally recognized banks such as HSBCANZStandard Chartered, Citibank,  Barclays, Commonwealth and many others.

    We understand that our Clients need to engage in international corporate banking with well reputed banks to project a good image toward their Clients and suppliers.

  • Fees

    1. Depending on the jurisdiction, our fees in providing corporate banking service will range from US$2,950 to US$4,950;
    2. Opening an international corporate banking account is a time consuming task, Healy Consultants will shelter our Client from the administrative challenges. There is a 25% probability the banks will request a signatory to travel for a one hour bank interview. Healy Consultants will try its best to negotiate with the bank for a travel exemption; we are successful 75% of the time. As you can appreciate, it is a difficult task to obtain corporate account approval for a foreign company, when shareholders and directors and bank signatories reside overseas. There will be a fee discount of US$500 if you have to travel to the meet the approving bank officer;
    3. Banks enjoy ultimate power of approval of corporate account applications. Consequently, guaranteed success is outside of our control. What is inside our control is the preparation and submission of a high quality bank application that maximizes the likelihood of approval. To date, we enjoy a 100% approval record;
    4. Global banks continue to tighten international corporate banking account opening procedures, their internal compliance departments completing more thorough due diligence of Clients. Consequently, our Clients should expect the bank account approval period to take up to 4 weeks. Furthermore, global banks like to see evidence of proof of business in the country where the corporate account will be, including sales contracts or lease agreement.
  • Global brokerage account

  • Global merchant account

  • International mortgages

  • Corporate finance

  • International trade finance

  • Global banking trends

Contact us

For additional information on our international banking services, please email us at Alternatively please contact our in-house country expert, Mr. Simon Guidecoq, directly:
client relationship officer - Simon