Healy Consultants corporate banking services in 2023
- Healy Consultants assists our Clients with opening a corporate bank account in their preferred jurisdiction, with our without company formation. Please read below for further information:
- Healy Consultants will be pleased to assist our Clients open a corporate bank account for their company without travel. Further information on our fees for corporate banking services and the different services available can be found on this page;
- As you can appreciate, it is a difficult task to obtain bank account approval through a newly formed company, when shareholders and directors and bank signatories reside overseas. Healy Consultants will prepare a business plan for the bank to optimize the probability of corporate bank account approval. Depending on our Client business and nationality, the banks can sometimes request a bank signatory to travel for a one hour bank interview. Healy Consultants will try its best to negotiate with the banks for a travel exemption. If our Client must travel for corporate bank account opening, Healy Consultants will partially refund our Client: the amount of such refund is always mentioned in our invoices;
- If our Client is not comfortable with a corporate bank account in the country of incorporation of his company, Healy Consultants can open an additional international corporate bank account outside of it (click link for an overview of available options). Examples include New York, Germany, Bulgaria, South Africa, Australia, London, Singapore, South America or Dubai. Our standard fees for this service are US$3,950 without travel or US$2,550 with travel. All banks will be top tier banks in these countries with excellent internet banking services;
- The banks enjoys ultimate power of approval of corporate bank account applications. Consequently, guaranteed success is outside of Healy Consultants’ control. What is inside our control is the preparation and submission of a high quality bank application that maximizes the likelihood of approval. To date, we enjoy a 100% approval record because of our global banking relationships and determination;
- Global banks continue to tighten corporate bank account opening procedures, their internal compliance departments completing more thorough due diligence of Clients. Consequently, our Clients should expect the bank account approval period to take at least 4 weeks. Furthermore, global banks now require evidence of proof of business in the country where the corporate bank account will be, including sales contracts or lease agreement.
- If requested, Healy Consultants will also be pleased to assist our Clients with obtaining bank financial support for their projects worldwide. Please read below for further information:
- Healy Consultants may assist our Clients with obtaining corporate finance in the form of a loan, overdraft or simply preferential credit terms. Please contact our relevant Client Engagement Project Manager for inquiries regarding these services and related fees;
- Banks will consider providing funds to finance investment projects, provided sufficient information is provided. Documents requested include i) a well-prepared business-plan, inclusive of a feasibility study ii) availability of collateral assets iii) qualifications of business owners and management iv) last 3 years audited financial statements and v) a detailed review of the project’s strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT matrix);
- In addition to corporate finance, our in-house consultants may also provide our Clients with assistance to secure trade finance services including i) bank guarantees ii) letters of credit iii) finance against trust receipt (for imported goods) and iv) document against payment and against acceptance.
Healy Consultants’ video on International corporate bank account opening
Contact the presenter: Chrissi Zamora, CEO Middle East & Europe, Healy Consultants