International merchant account
Healy Consultants assists our Clients in opening international merchant accounts in every country of the world. Our firm specializes in setting up high volume gobal payment gateways tailored to your specific business needs, and for which we have an excellent approval ratio.
Merchant account options for our clients
We have strong relationship with international merchant services providers, therefore we can assist our Clients with low and high risk or high volume merchant activities. High risk or high volume Clients are those
- Related with travel or health or pharmaceutical;
- Whose merchant businesses are not registered;
- With no credit history;
- With high sales volumes (high risk for provider);
- With small sales volume (ineffective for provider).
Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 Option 4 Option 5 Transaction fee 2.50% 3 % 3.9% 3.75% 3.5% Cross border fee 2.90% 3.90% None 3.50% None How long to set up account 4 weeks 1 day 3 weeks 3-4 weeks 2 weeks Foreign currency spread Yes No Yes No No Chargeback fee US$15 US$10 None US$45 US$25 Refund fee 0.80% 0.50% 1.50% 1.20% 0.35 USD Visa card Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Master card Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes American Express Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Diners Club None Yes Yes No Yes Discover Novus Yes No No No Yes PPS Yes No No No Yes How soon are customer credit card transactions
banked in your corporate account
1 day 1 day 8-14days Weekly Weekly Multiple currencies allowed Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Your company name on customer statement Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Customer chargeback allowed Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Multi-user access allowed Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Shopping cart available Yes No Yes No Yes Type of business High risk Low risk High risk Low risk Low risk Repeat customer identification tools Yes No Yes No No You receive monthly statements of transactions Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
- Healy Consultants Group PLC fees for merchant account opening only is US$5,950. If our Client decides to engage our Firm for both company registration and merchant account opening, our average fee is US$4,950. This fee ultimately depends on several factors such as complexity, business activity, business experience and annual turnover;
- Healy Consultants will handle your account application from start to finish, there will be no additional costs. The time from initial application to having the account operating is approximately three weeks. We work with leading merchant facilities providers to offer full global support. Supporting Services include:
- Website construction for merchant account-opening;
- Company incorporation;
- Website integration;
- To assist with corporate and personal banking.
What are merchant accounts?
- International merchant facilities enable your firm to receive customer credit card payments through your business website;
- Your business website merchant facilities will accept a range of credit cards from your customers, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express;
- Our popular locations for opening these accounts are: Singapore, Hong Kong, UK and USA;
- Merchant solutions can be easily integrated into your business (e-commerce) website, and are compatible with most shopping cart technologies using a state-of-the-art online payment gateways;
- Healy Consultants’ merchant account opening services are not designed not designed to facilitate fraud or ALM/CFT regulation avoidance. It is important our Clients’ are aware of their compliance obligations when facilitating payments through the use of a merchant account and that they will fulfill those obligations. Let us know if you need Healy Consultants’.
How merchant accounts can help you
- Your company will be more attractive to clients if they are allowed i) settle payments by credit card and ii) pay in multiple currencies;
- Help your company close sales faster, no waiting for funds to clear between banks;
- Can do biz with countries with exchange controls, like South Africa, India, Thailand etc.
Apply for your merchant account now!
- Healy Consultants will minimize any inconvenience to our Clients during the account set up. However, we require our Client’s cooperation in providing us with due diligence information and merchant services history (if any);
- To apply now for your firm’s merchant facilities, kindly complete the below form and email to us together with i) the relevant due diligence information and ii) evidence of settlement of the fee, thank you.
Click here to read more about merchant account opening process.
Frequently asked questions
How do merchant accounts work?Merchant accounts help in electronic transfer of funds via debit or credit card processing services. A customer, making a purchase via a debit/credit card will use the company’s international payment gateway which will be administered by the processing company. After confirming the payment, the funds will be transferred to the seller.
What can offshore merchant services help me?Offshore services provide you a global payment processing option. In this case, your Client abroad will deposit the funds with the merchant who will then deposit them into your local account.
What is an international payment gateway?A payment gateway is an e-commerce software used by global merchant account providers to transfer funds internationally between two parties conducting a business transaction.
Are global merchant account solutions risky for my new business?No. our firm works exclusively with companies that provide highly reputable online merchant processing services. Consequently, we make certain that our Client’s monetary assets are well protected.
How would I know which merchant service is right for my business?Our firm works with our Clients in this regard. Our experts will sit with you and will help you determine the requisite merchant services to fulfill your business needs.
How long after the approval is granted can I start using my firm's merchant service?After approval, the merchant services can be accessed immediately by our Client.