Singapore support services in 2023
As part of our complete business formation packages, Healy Consultants Group PLC is happy to provide additional hands-on support to its Clients starting their businesses in Singapore.
Whether you have an existing business expanding in Singapore or your project is a new start-up, we can help you enter the market quickly and with minimal hassle.
Following Singapore company formation, our start-up services include:
Finding office premises
- With our knowledge of the Singaporean real estate market, we can assist our Clients with finding a location that will meet the space and operational requirements of their business;
- We can advise on different business districts, market rents and lease negotiations. We charge a one-time fee for this service. Thereafter, the monthly rental is paid directly to the landlord;
- In the meantime, Healy Consultants is happy to provide virtual office services while you search for suitable premises.
Monthly accounting and GST submissions
- Ongoing Government tax obligations following Singapore company registration, include i) monthly payroll reporting and ii) GST and corporation tax return filing. If you need our help, Healy Consultants can complete monthly Government reporting for a monthly, quarterly or annual fee;
- Healy Consultants monthly support will include: i) receipt in dropbox the monthly invoices from our client, ii) monthly bank statement transactions labelling, iii) preparation and submission of GST returns and iv) submission of monthly employee payroll reporting.
Trademark and patent registration
- You can use our trademark and patent registration services to protect your brand and your inventions worldwide, as Singapore company setups are automatically part of the Madrid Protocol on trademarks and the Patent Cooperation Treaty;
Website building and SEO
- Our dedicated IT department will boost your company sales with natural Google rankings with quality, competitive SEO strategies;
- Furthermore, the key to bringing more Clients is a more attractive business web site. Our in-house IT Department will guide you to creating the most optimal and attractive website for your industry and field of activity.
Logo and stationeryHealy Consultants can assist with the creation of your company’s branding and logo, as well as the creation of stationery such as business cards, marketing brochures and company letterhead.
- With our merchant account solutions in Singapore, our Clients will be able to offer goods and services directly from their website can help to increase sales conversions and revenue;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC provides business advice and assistance in obtaining quality, tailored finance solutions and various complex instruments, such as: i) letter of credit, ii) revolving overdraft or extended credit lines or iii) promotional/ preferential credit lines and bridge loans. Please contact our Bank Relationship Officer for inquiries regarding these services and related fees;
- To serve the need of business credit/debit/pre-paid cards for our Clients, Healy Consultants assists with obtaining a wide variety of corporate bank cards from your bank in order to improve your access to liquidity.
- If requested by our Client, our team will efficiently and timely deregister your business in Singapore, with minimal hassle;
- Typically, company deregistration in Singapore takes up to 6 months.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need a physical office space to form a company in Singapore?No, a legal registered business address is sufficient to form a new business in Singapore. As part of our Singapore company formation services, Healy Consultants can provide our Clients with i) legal registered office ii) virtual office services and iii) assistance finding physical office space in Singapore.
What is a company secretary in Singapore useful for?
First of all, a resident company secretary is mandatory to set up a company in Singapore. A company secretary in Singapore is very useful because they are the main point of contact between the company and the local authorities, as follows:
- Liaising with ACRA – the Singapore regulatory authority;
- Maintaining statutory company registers;
- Preparing board meetings and AGMs;
- Performing administrative activities for the company;
- Providing advisory services to the directors, shareholders and owners;
- Playing the role of a fiduciary to avoid any potential conflict of interests.
It is crucial to have a reliable company secretary to maintain legal compliance and run your business successfully.