Annual Renewal of Our Clients’ Companies
The information below helps our Clients’ understand the Healy Consultants Group PLC annual renewal process:
Why do I do an annual company renewal?
- Pay annual Government fees to maintain a valid business license;
- The directors must timely submit annual financial statements and corporation tax returns to the Government;
- The company secretary must accurately and completely update the Government Registrar for online public viewing. For example, Singapore (click link) or Australia;
- Failure to timely complete the above results in Government penalties including de-registration of the entity.
What is involved?
- Payment of annual Government business license fees;
- Submit a legal annual return (click link);
- Preparation of annual financial statements;
- Submit a corporation tax return;
- Payment of personal and corporate taxes.
How does Healy Consultants Group PLC help?
- Minimize inconvenience to our Clients’;
- Timely pay Government license fees;
- Timely submit legal annual return (click link);
- Timely prepare annual financial statements;
- Secure an exemption from independent statutory audit;
- Timely submit the legal annual return;
- We legally minimize international tax;
- Timely submit tax returns;
- We skillfully negotiate with Government Departments;
- Help with monthly book-keeping;
- Renew special regulatory licenses;
- Pay personal and corporate taxes.
If our Client fails to timely complete the above
- The reputation between Government and Healy Consultants Group PLC is damaged;
- It is a criminal offence, resulting in fines or imprisonment;
- It is a breach of Healy Consultants Group PLC engagement letter;
- Our Client cannot act as a director or shareholder in that country again;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC must report the matter to the Government;
- The company corporate bank account is closed;
- The Government strikes the company off;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC appoints a debt collector to secure outstanding fees.
ConclusionI would be grateful if you cooperate with Healy Consultants Group PLC; to timely discharge your annual legal, accounting and tax obligations. Thank you