Chloe New | Group Financial Controller Assistant
I am a Malaysian who has completed my high school education and bachelor of accounting in Malaysia.
My business goals
To expand my knowledge of international accounting and tax.
My daily work schedule
- Handling Healy Consultants daily cash flows;
- Handling corporate secretarial matters;
- Internal management accounting and tax;
- Sourcing international supplier details;
- Tax planning for Healy Consultants Group.
The most interesting work I ever did
Auditing companies which has improved my financial knowledge and enabled me to get an in-depth understanding of organisations and how they function.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Seeing my colleagues and clients happy
- Reading books;
- Watching movies.
Past work experience
- Fides Pac Audit Firm
- 800 Super Holdings Limited